Donations: Click on the next link: https://goo.gl/5G7XqU
*** Please, mention my name on the «personalised message» box, is the only way to track where the money comes from because we are a team of 6 asking from donations. You can add «Go Nilda/All the best Nilda» or whatever you want. Many thanks***
Nilda´s target £270
Total raised: £870 target £1,800
Since a few months I´ve been thinking about joining a charity as a volunteer with a few goals in mind: help the community, improve my English and meet people.
The AHOY Centre a charity which works with children hosted an Open Day, that included rowing and sailing sessions on the Thames – I did both, Incredible experience!
The AHOY Centre raise money via «Rowing Challenges»:
- Challenge Westminster -> Greenwich 8.5 miles – 13.5km (Team of six – raise £1.800)
- Challenge 50K (Team of 8 – raise £4.000)
- Challenge English Channel -23 miles
In the Open Day, I met Jennifer who told me her team is finding the last person to join the 8.5 miles Challenge on the 15th Octobre which is advertised as «No experience needed – just sense of adventure». A sense of adventure? I am your person!
And here we are! Jennifer (captain), Margaret, Dave, Sam, Elias, and me.
As is a challenge we need to raise a total of £1,800 – £300 each and I want you to help me!
HOW TO DONATE?
- Go to web: https://goo.gl/5G7XqU
- Click on DONATE NOW
- Select the amount of money
- This part it´s essential. To know who has given via my links I need that you personalised a message mentioning me: «Go NILDA Go!» or whatever you considered, but always mention me, OK?
- Leave your details and click on NEXT and Pay. Easy!
Many thanks to everyone!